PSD to HTML Designing
What is PSD to HTML conversion?
The process of creating the HTML web page from the PSD design (Photoshop Design) is called PSD to HTML conversion. Take for an example that you have an in-house designer at your office who is very good in Photoshop and you asked him to create a design of your choice for your company website or you have got it done from a freelancer.
Unfortunately, the output that you gets from Photoshop (PSD or JPG) cannot be used as-it-is on the website because of its file type, file size and many more issues.
Here, you need our PSD to HTML conversion service, we will convert your design to web compatible formats (HTML & CSS), which are fast loading and exactly the same as your designer has designed them for you.
- Design Files are either in Layered PSD, PNG or TIFF formats.
- Design Notes in TXT, PDF, MS-Word formats. Whatever is most convenient for you.
- HTML format file.
- All images used in the project.
- Style Sheet File (.css file).
PSD to HTML FAQ :
- Supported Browsers We create code according to W3C standards, and our markup is displayed correctly in all popular browsers. Our QA (Quality Assurance) Team tests the markup in Internet Explorer 8+, Firefox 4+, Google Chrome, Safari 5 and Opera 11 only.
- What about Internet Explorer 7 (IE7) and Internet Explorer 6 (IE6) Only about 2% of all web users still work with IE7, therefore we no more support IE7 & IE6 and have discontinued supporting it by default in all our developments. If your website visitors are still using IE7, we can provide you compatibility options at an extra fixed price of Rs.2000/- per design.
- Turnaround Time We normally take 12 working hours to convert your designs but could take longer based on the design elements and complexity of the page.